Saturday 15 October 2016

Foxes In Stocking

Did you know that there are only 70 days left to Christmas!! I just thought I would put that little nugget of information out there ;-)

It's Lorraine, aka Lols here to share a card I made using a super cute new Foxes In Stocking image from the Wild Rose Studio


I have only coloured on kraft paper once or twice before, so I am no expert, but I love how this has turned out :-) 
I used an Elegant Frames Die to cut the kraft paper and then stamped the image directly onto it. I used a sheet of the green paper from a Harvest Meadow Paper Pack and stamped using a manuscript background stamp.


Thanks for looking!

CLICK HERE to visit my blog and for a full product list

I hope you're all having a fabulous weekend! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by to view the lovely inspiration provided by the Design Team, and thank you for leaving a comment.